|home||noticeboard||kilbarchan history||training||fixture list||results|
|SAIL||reports||photos & videos||club records||members pages||local information|
|coaching clinic||links to other sites||anti-doping||forum|
Scottish Athletics Indoor League
supported by GLASGOW CITY COUNCIL
As agreed at the Annual General Meeting, Guest competitors will ONLY be allowed to compete on the following basis:
• No guests will be allowed in the under 11 Competition
• Guests, who will be given a number which will be the Club number plus 50, will, except as stated below, only be allowed in Track Events and where possible will be placed in heats consisting solely of Guests.
• Only one guest competitor per club will be allowed per age group per event
• Only athletes who are not competing in any Track Event in the match are eligible
• In the Pole Vault (which will be a non scoring event) at each meeting (at 12.30pm) each member club will be allowed to enter the following athletes:
a) one under 15 Boy
b) two under 17 Men
c) two under 20 Men
always providing that they have been trained in the Pole Vault (i.e. it is intended that this be considered to be a Competition and not simply a chance for athletes to try out the event).
To assist in the organisation of the Pole Vault event it would be appreciated if the Secretary could be advised in advance of the meeting date, of the number of Pole Vaulters likely to be competing. This is to enable any advance requests for additional guests (male or Female) to be considered.
TEAM MANAGERS must be made aware of the above conditions as, unless they are strictly adhered to, it may be necessary to withdraw the benefit of allowing Guest Competitors to take part in the Meetings. Remember we are very tight for time during the meetings and will not be able to waste time sorting out any un-necessary problems.
It will save a considerable amount of time and frustration if any questions regarding guests can be raised with the Secretary in advance of the meeting.